- Model NO.: WJ41H-16
- Material: Cast Iron
- Sealing Form: Bellows Globe Valve
- Application: Bellows Globe Valve
- Medium: water, vapour
- Trademark: y or OEM
- Origin: China
- Actuator: Manual
- Structure: Through Way Globe Valve
- Stem Thread Position: Outside Screw Stem Globe Valve
- Standard: DIN
- certificate: ISO, CE, API, KS, GOST, WRAS
- Specification: DN15-300MM
- HS Code: 84818040
DIN Bellow Sealed Globe Valve
Bellow Sealed Globe valve acc. To DIN is applicable to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that are used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, electric power industry etc under nominal pressure of PN1.6~16MPa and working temperature of -29-350 C
Bellow Sealed Globe Valve Features
1. This product has logical structure, reliable seal, excellent performance and nice design.
2. The seal surface is build-up welding with Co hard alloy, which is attrition-resistant, corrosion-resistant, has good friction resistant and long life.
3. The stem is quenched and tempered and its surface is treated by nitriding treatment, thus it has good corrosion resistant and friction resistant.
4. It has double seal capability, thus it is more reliable.
5. The stem may show the position of lift, thus it is clearer.
6. The part material, flange and butt weld end dimension may be selected acc. To current operating condition and users requirement, so that meet the requirements of various engineering.
Bellow Sealed Globe Valve Standard
1. Structural information: BB-BG-OS&Y
2. Driving manner: Hand/Electric-actuator
3. Design standard: EN13709
4. Face to face: DIN 3202, EN558-1
5. Flange ends: DIN2543-2545, EN1092-1
6. Test & inspection: DIN3230, EN12266