- Model NO.: Q41F/H/Y-150LB
- Connection Form: Flange
- Structure: Floating Ball Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage
- Trademark: Y
- Specification: API
- Material: Wcb
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Floating Ball Valve
- Size: 1/2" - 10"
- Transport Package: Fumigation-Free Pallet or Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei, China
This valve applies to the medium of water, steam or oil when the pipeline is unclosing and the working temperature of the pipeline must be =<150 Celsius.
Our steel ball valve are designed and manufactured to provide maximum service life and dependability. All ball valves are full ported and meet the design requirements of API 608 & API 6D, British Standard BS 5351 and generally conform to ASME B16.34. Valves are available in a complete range of body / bonnet materials and trims.
RANGE OF MATERIAL
Standard body/bonnet materials include nine grades of carbon, low alloy and stainless steels.
For special applications they can be supplied in other grades of alloy and stainless steel.
There's a full range of trim materials to match any service.
Optional packing and gasket materials are available for a full range of service conditions.
Available Modification for Steel Valve
* Trim Changes
* End Connection Modifications
* Packing and Gasket Changes
* Operator Mounting
* Hand wheel Extensions
* Pressure Equalizing
* Customer Specified Coatings
* Weld End Bore Changes
* Oxygen & Chlorine Cleaning & Packaging